Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Learning Online Marketing

Wow! I am learning so much about online marketing.
The first thing I jumped into was a press release. It was so foreign however, I think I am getting the hang of it. The more you do the better you get. It is quick too. Write it in word first that way you don't lose it. Also use the 3rd person writing technique. Post it and in about 12 hours or less you have a confirmation with a link to it. What a way to share information others can benefit from. Make sure you fill out the profile there. That will put you higher in the search engines. The more you do the more the higher you go.
The next I tried was an article. Now that stumped me. I thought about just too much. So I built onto my press release. Wouldn't others want to know how to save thousands traveling the world? I tied that into timeshares. What is the difference. I took my press release and wrote it from the first person. It sometimes can take a week to get it approved.
There are free places where you can submit. I am frugal so free is good. It is good to start here. You are building your own network "web" so to speak. Lots of things can be added. You usually register at the site, create your profile and then get to writing and sharing. Then post and keep doing it over and over. It's almost like blogging.
Learning is such fun. I like to laugh and try to enjoy the things that I do. Isn't that what life is about. Oh, and helping others learn too. I have not had this much fun with something new in a very long time.
So tune next time for more information on other online marketing to brand yourself.ow, I am


Stay passionate about seeing your dreams come true

Alicia, Ohiomom5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and questions.