Monday, September 29, 2008

What will today bring?

Another day to walk and clear my mind. The days are getting cooler, I guess Fall is here. Some are thinking of traveling south I bet. I want to be a snowbird. This next summer we plan on going to Hawaii. Not sure if we will use our wholesale membership for a Condo or a taxes only stay. It has been since '99 since I was there and I cannot wait to take the kids this time.

Shelby and Cody are going to homecoming! They are growing up, where did the time go? I am so glad to be able to be here for them. Soon they will be off to college. They all ready want to be with their friends. Cody will be driving soon and then Shelby, then jobs, then graduation, then oh my a whole new set of adventure for them. It will be bittersweet for us. They do have to fly though just like we did. I wonder what they will be, and where they will travel?

Can you remember those days? All the things you were gonna do, places you were gonna go, things to accomplish? I still have my list that I check off and yes, I am adding more to do and see! It reminds me of that movie The Bucket List. Did you see it? I am thinking we should always be doing that.

Have a great day, until next time
Alicia Burchwell
Ohiomom5 living the dream

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and questions.